14th Annual Educational & Celebrity Golf Tournament presented by
Date: Monday, June 29th, 2015
Thank you to our 2015 Golf Tournament sponsors:
You can also register here for the BRAINS MATTER AWARENESS AUCTION CELEBRATION DINNER.
Come golf with sports legend, Jim Zorn and other celebrities! The registration page is officially open. Those who register their team May 31st or earlier receive $100 off a golf FOURSOME. Register yourself or your team by clicking on the “register here” button above. Make an even bigger impact and select a sponsorship opportunity that suits your company’s needs.
This year, Chris Elliott Fund (CEF) is hosting the 14th Annual Celebrity Golf Tournament at the Plateau Club in Sammamish WA. The event begins at 11am for registration, with an 1pm shotgun start and box lunch, followed by the Inaugural Brains Matter Awareness Auction & Celebration Dinner at the conclusion of the tournament.
Tickets and sponsorships for the dinner are also available. Click the button above for more information and to sign up for or sponsor either of these events. Note that all registered golfers also receive dinner. Contact Scott Taffera at email@example.com for questions about sponsorships or the tournament.
About the Course:
Golfers will enjoy a round of golf at the Plateau Club in Sammamish WA ranked by the USGA as one of Washington State’s most challenging courses. Carved from a classic Northwest Forest on the Sammamish Plateau, The Plateau Club offers a picturesque 18-hole championship golf course co-designed by Perry Dye and Masatsugu Saito. An intricate drainage system ensures year-round playability, while enhancing the protection of the beautiful wetlands and abundant wildlife found throughout the property.
About the Event:
The event is complete with putting contest, longest drive and closest to the pin competitions for both men and women and prizes for the top 2 best scoring teams. Foursomes will have the opportunity to golf with celebrity golfer at $2,500 per foursome. Registration is limited to 35 teams, and registration fills quickly.
All proceeds benefit the Chris Elliott Fund and their Mission of Enhancing lives and empowering patients by closing the existing gap from initial diagnosis to immediate and expanded access to advanced treatment, clinical trials, and critical care.
Last years celebrity golfers included:
- Michael Jackson: Former NFL Seattle Seahawk Linebacker.
- Charle Young: Former NFL tight end, playing on the Philadelphia Eagles, Los Angeles Rams, San Francisco 49ers and the Seattle Seahawks.
- Slick Watts: Former NBA guard of the Houston Rockets, New Orleans Jazz and Seattle Supersonics.
- Cam Cleeland: An NFL tight end for the St Lousis Rams, New Orleans Saints, New England Patriots, and college at the University of Washington.
- Alonzo Mitz: Former NFL defensive end playing on the Seattle Seahawks and Cincinnati Bengals
- Randall Morris: NFL Running back for the Seattle Seahawks and the Detroit Lions.
- Mark Lee: NFL Cornerback for the Green Bay Packers, San Francisco 49ers, New Orleans