Date: August 4th, 2014
The registration page is officially open, click “register here” to register you or your team. Make an even bigger impact and select a sponsorship opportunity that suits your company’s needs:
The Chris Elliott Fund (CEF) will be hosting the 13th Annual Celebrity Golf Tournament at Bear Creek Golf Course in Woodinville, Washington on Monday, August 4th. The event begins at 9am for registration, with an 11am shotgun start and box lunch, followed by an awards ceremony and dinner at the conclusion of the tournament.
Event sponsorship is now available for the event, contact WeCare@EndBrainCancer.com for sponsorship opportunities. No matter what your business or budget, there are sponsorship opportunities for your unique needs. Golfer registration will be available soon.
About the Course:
Golfers will enjoy a round of golf at Bear Creek Country Club, a breathtaking par-72 golf course with a 7,026-yard championship layout designed by noted golf course architect Jack Frei located just 15 minutes from downtown Seattle. The course has served as home to numerous prestigious events, including the PNGA Amateur, PNW PGA Hudson Cup matches, two USGA Amateur Qualifiers, USGA Sr. Open Qualifier and the USGA Mid-Am Qualifier.
About the Event:
The event is complete with putting contest, longest drive and closest to the pin competitions for both men and women and prizes for the top 2 best scoring teams. Foursomes will have the opportunity to golf with celebrity golfer at $2,500 per foursome. Registration is limited to 25 teams, and registration fills quickly.
All proceeds benefit the Chris Elliott Fund and their mission to end brain cancer by providing immediate patient access to specialists, advanced treatments and comprehensive support programs for brain tumor patients. Click here to see photos and sponsors from last year’s event.
Last years celebrities golfers included:
- Michael Jackson: Former NFL Seattle Seahawk Linebacker.
- Charle Young: Former NFL tight end, playing on the Philadelphia Eagles, Los Angeles Rams, San Francisco 49ers and the Seattle Seahawks.
- Slick Watts: Former NBA guard of the Houston Rockets, New Orleans Jazz and Seattle Supersonics.
- Cam Cleeland: An NFL tight end for the St Lousis Rams, New Orleans Saints, New England Patriots, and college at the University of Washington.
- Alonzo Mitz: Former NFL defensive end playing on the Seattle Seahawks and Cincinnati Bengals
- Randall Morris: NFL Running back for the Seattle Seahawks and the Detroit Lions.
- Mark Lee: NFL Cornerback for the Green Bay Packers, San Francisco 49ers, New Orleans Saints and college at the University of Washington.
- Nesby Glasgow: CEF Board member and former NFL safety playing for Indianapolis Colts, the Seattle Seahawks and University of Washington Husky.
- Clayton Holmes: Former NFL Cornerback with the Dallas Cowboys and 3 time Super Bowl winner with the Cowboys.
- Dick Baird: Coach Baird is a former Husky football coach and sports radio host on KJR 980 AM.
- Charlie Blake: Former NFL player for the Atlanta Falcons.
- Jack Thompson: Former NFL Quarterback with the Cincinnati Bengals and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers getting his start as a Washington State Cougar.
- Jessie Jones: Montana State Fullback (1984) recruited for the Green Bay Packers and returned to TV, now KING-5 consumer reporter for Get Jesse