Our services are offered 100% free of charge. Chris Elliott Fund’s Patient Support Services Program provides brain tumor patients, whether newly diagnosed or battling a brain tumor recurrence, with detailed information, resources and support via phone or email.
1-800-574-5703 | WeCare@EndBrainCancer.com
We have our health information concierge standing by to take any of your questions or concerns. Donna, our Patient Support Services Program Manager is available to answer any questions.
Connecting patients with advanced brain tumor treatment centers, making appointments, assisting with insurance questions and finding resources to help with financial concerns are just some of the services we offer. This unique and unparalleled concierge style service for brain tumor patients, as well as family members and caregivers of brain tumor patients of all ages, is offered completely free of charge. Additional services we provide:
- We connect you with specialists. We leverage the Chris Elliott Fund Medical Advisory Board to provide you with a personal review of your case and any MRI or pathology reports.
- We provide you with the latest information on Brain Tumor Research, including free publications from Chris Elliott Fund and other Brain Tumor related organizations.
- We know how to work with your insurance. We will work on your behalf with insurance companies as well as partner with other advocacy organizations, such as Patient Advocate Foundation and Cancer Legal Resource Center, to meet your needs.
Our goal is to give patients and families the information they need, quickly, allowing patients to make the best decision for them based on their specific needs. If you, or a loved one, need our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us today:
- Call our Health Information Concierge Care Line, available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. 1-800-574-5703 or 425-785-8489
- Send us an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us through Facebook
For more information please download our brochures:
- 10 questions to immediately ask your doctor when diagnosed with a brain tumor
- My Integrated Support Team Information Sheet
- About Your Glioblastoma Brain Tumor